Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 26, 2007

Really was pleasantly surprised today, for an end of month Friday work was reasonably sane. On the physical side, what with the cold (-3*F this AM)…and heavens knows what the wind chill was, add in too many hours on the folklift over the last several days…my knees were killing me today…

I am nothing if not a creature of habit…Friday night is Chinese…the buffet I go to has a pick your own raw ingredients Mongolian barbecue…nice…and Saturday lunch is a stop at a local upscale Greek diner for a gyro sandwich served open face…weird thing is those two places set side by side in a local strip mall…well at least I know how to get there…

No comments:

Post a Comment