Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

*[17:22 UTC-4]*[+75*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:50%_barometer:30.05"\/_overnight lo:+58*F generally clear_winds from south@5>10 mph_humidity:68%_Wednesday's Hi:+80*F_partly cloudy_winds w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity: 60%_overnight Lo:59*F_mostly clear_winds light/variable_humidity:82%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*  *[17:55 UTC-4]* I sit before my Chrome Base freshly showered & meds take & as I often do trying to make sense of the day..I should know better..just a fitfully night's sleep..several interruptions all courtesy of the dang diuretic..lost count..anyways..saw the clock at 02:45..the next time I saw it it was 04:20..logged on & checked-in my groups..between vetting new members..dealing with "mod alerts" member reported content..a a couple of comments deleted by FB for being in violation of community standards it was 04:40 before I before I logged-on to "Replay Poker" & had it not been for one big win would have left a bunch of chips on the table as it was left a acceptable few..just wasn't catching...but got thru my first round of play on "24/7 games.com"& was just finishing a draft when housekeeping arrived for the usual Tuesday visit..even with that all I had left at just after 12:00 was play on "Just Solitaire" & the 2nd draft..grabbed a quick sandwich..some ripple chips & a diet Coke & off to first Big Lots..a package of light rye Wasa & a small bottle of capers..then Aldi..just the usual fare got back to my rooms still thought I'd be done by 16:00 so quite mistakenly I checked on "The Farthest Side"..it is against group rules to invite peeps..well Wilbur..a member invited..well I lost count..but it must of been at least 24 of his friends..well by the time I decline the invites & as/groups rules..booted him from the groups..the die was cased (aka:missus est alea..oops..here come the latin police)..I was behind & there was no recovery in sight..by this time most nights I'm feasting on my rustic egg-while frittata & watching some TV..oy vey..../....only my evening meal to prepare & eat & maybe a quick(?) look-in on my FB groups before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:28 UTC-4]....

No comments:

Post a Comment