Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

 *[16:03 UTC-4]*[+80*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@11 mph_humidity:63%_barometer:29.96"~_overnight Lo+68*F_generally cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:71%_Wednesday's Hi:+88*F_intervals of clouds & sun_a stray shower/T-storm is possible_winds from the southwest@5>10_humidity:65%_overnight Lo:71*F_increasing clouds w/a 305 chance of rain beginning about 04:00 Thursday_winds from the s/s/w@5>10_humidity:83%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:34 UTC-4=]*..I was done with my online game play just after 15:00..today's posting done & the drafts for the next two days completed..I like to keep a couple of days ahead so if something comes up & I need time away than I can essentially take a "day off"..so sat-down to start the draft for this posting by checking an recording tomorrows weather as I always do..well Wilbur..I had penciled in a walk to Aldi for tomorrow & when  I saw tomorrow's forecast for Hi* of 88 & stray showers/T-storms decided to take that walk today & hunker down tomorrow in my rooms with the AC on full blast (I never really did handle high heat & humidity very well when I was younger & as a gimpy..grumpy old codger I try not to handle it atall)..ergo..just a quick walk across the street to Aldi..just the usual fare save for a package of sliced banana bread caught my eye..so once back to my rooms..took a couple of slices..a little butter & 30 secs in the microwave..& watched a bit of an NCIS episode whilst enjoy the bread & my traditional after walk drink of Gatorade Zero..then of to take my daily shower & meds..ergo..../....another decent night's sleep..a light workload on my FB groups & off to play my morning session of poker..just wasn't catching but decided to extend my session..I hadn't intended to walk today & figured with the loose style of play if I hung-in-there I might catch a big hand at the right time against the right opponent & make some chips..took 90 minutes but a turned full house & a pot-pushing opponent & all my loses were covered & I left with more chips than i had brung with me..../....once I finish my postings here all of my days activities will be behind me save for the prep & consummation of my evening repast & some look-ins on my FB groups..I only played the minimum number of game today so maybe will play a couple more..nothing on ye olde boob tube worth my time..& perhaps another sit-down to enjoy the evening breezes..ergo.."nite all"....[17:54 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment