Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 15, 2021

 *[17:48 UTC-4]*[+73*F_sunny_winds from the north@4 mph_humidity:42%_barometer:+30.21"\/_overnight Lo:+54*F_mostly cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:69%_Monday's Hi:+80*F_AM:partly cloudy/PM:cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:66%_ overnight Lo+65_partly cloudy>increasingly cloudy w/a 60% chance showers beginning about 02:00 Tuesday morning_winds light&variable_humidity:76%]*[On MT-Today's Playlists]*
*[18:39 UTC-4]* I've been behind the old "eight ball" all day..last night on my last check-in on "May the Far Side be with you" where I'm an admin..there were several "mod alerts".."member reports"..& a couple comments deleted by FB for violating community standards..all that had to be dealt with so it was nearly 21:00 before I got to bed..but dropped right off to sleep..never awoke again until 02:25..took care of the issue & fell right back to sleep..never saw the clock again until 04:45 & never got online until just past 05:00..an hour later than/usual..the day ran pretty smoothly but never made up any of the lost time..had forgotten to get spinach when I was Aldi the other day..so just affter 09:00 went over just to get that & a couple of bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..well several items found there way into my bag before I got out-a-there..was pretty well done with most of my day about 14:00..warmed up some potatoes & the last piece of haddock I had gotten a few days ago for lunch..but made too much & didn't finish it all..ergo..I will forego my usual repast of a rustic egg-white frittata & finish of the fish & taters for evening meal..will save some time..also a quick walk to Dollar General for some paper bowls I use to hold the dishes I cook in in the microwave..easier to handle than the hot dish..../....spent some of the afternoon playing some games on "World of Solitaire".. shower & meds taken & a quick look at "My the Far Side be with you" & more "mod alerts" & "member reports"..dang..at least there weren't any community standard violations..../....all to attend to now is my evening meal..will just warm-up the fish & taters & a piece or two of a light rye Wasa bread of which I have become very fond of..& maybe a last check-in on my FB groups.. ..ergo.."nite all"....[19:00 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment