Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

 *[06:21 UTC-4]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
This is what I found whilst checking today's forecast:
Tue 17 | 78*F..97% chance of rain_winds s/s/e@9 mph_Cloudy with rain this morning...then scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 78*F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%
   And  the forecast for overnight & tomorrow calls for much the same thru mid afternoon Wednesday..so checked the TV schedule for today..& as/always the USA  Network is showing several NCIS episodes..great something to watch..checked the schedule..rats..all newer ones post Ziva & Tony..dang..hello Youtube....
*[11:06 UTC-4]*..thanks to a very early start this morning sat-down to my first hand on "Replay Poker" @:[03:48] a chaotic session dominated by loose play but I stayed out of the way..won one very nice pot..as well as a few small/blinds pots & left with more chips then I had brung with me..got right into my online gaming..have one post to "Trollie's Game Room" published..one draft awaiting tomorrows poker results & another started..it seems according to Walter(aka:the local radar) the bulk of the rain is  in the process of passing us by..but with the threat of scattered T-storms looming as a walker I thing the wisest course of action is inaction..I''m staying safe & dry in my rooms.....
*[14:49 UTC-4}*..just checked with "Walter" again & there's another line of storms heading out way about an hour or so away..I was getting ready to post here yesterday & as I always do before hand is check the weather for the next day..once I saw today's forecast it was a no brainer..do a little shopping to get what I'd need before Thursday or post here..I walked..../....got everything well-in-hand..drafts done..online play..well maybe a few more games..& my daily routines to finish & 2nd meal..../....housekeeping was in so my rooms are cleaned..vacuumed & clean linens & all I had to do was watch & stay out of their way..I love hotel living....
[17:14 UTC-4]..Well it's just about time to wrap this post & the day up..freshly showered & meds taken..evening meal to prepare & consume..& a couple more look-ins on my FB groups..ergo..nite all..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment