Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

 *[15:39 UTC-4]*[+80*F_fair_winds from the northwest@5 mph_humidity:53%_barometer:30.10"\/_overnight Lo:+59*_partly cloudy_light/variable_humidity:77*_Thursday's Hi:82*..abundant sun_winds from the northwest@5>10 mph_humidity:63%_ overnight Lo:+60*_a few passing clouds from time to time_winds light/variable_humidity:76%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*[[note] when I checked my stats as I do every-morning on all three blogs..[sorry but I'm a stats nerd]..here I had over a 100 hits in the last 24 hours..which is a lot more than average,,so check locations & 112 were from Taiwan..have had a few from there in the past..a class..??..although I do  live in the USA the majority of my hits are from outside the USA..all are welcome here]....
+[17:23 UTC-4]..after adding the above to the draft took a walk around the oft-mentioned loop..didn't take the tradition sit-down..no shade & stopped at Dollar General just a jig of tomato juice & a bottle of Gatorade Zero..on the way back to my rooms..took care of the routine shower & taking of the meds & did what needed to be done on the two FB Groups I'm either a mod or admin on..../....got a call from my sis last night..she & her hubby are head by to Florida sooner than planned..apparently the private school her daughter teaches at my sis's grand kids (2 girls) go to are in need of a chemistry teacher..the former one pasted suddenly & as well as being an RN sis has a degree in chemistry and has agreed to teach this coming school year..now sis will be 77 next April..& I must admit to having concerns for her..she has as do I essential tremor..but when I found out about it it was already a fait accompli (link)..ergo..my prayers will  be with her..so before she & her hubby leave we along with my bro & his wife are having lunch noonish on Friday..she asked me where I'd like to go & I replied that I'd rather have someone else make that decision..she said she'd let my bro decided..to me the food is just an extra..haven't seen her since she been back nor have I seen my bro for awhile..ergo..just want to "catch-up" with them..(& will keep my concerns to myself).../....day ran smoothly for a change & all that's left to do are my evening meal & look-ins on my groups..ergo.."nite all".....[18:00 UTC-4]....

No comments:

Post a Comment