Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

 *[17:32 UTC-4]*[+87*F("feels like"+93*F)_sunny_winds from the southwest@6 mph_humidity:61%_barometer:30.03"\/_overnight Lo:+72*F_some clouds_a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds light&variable_humidity:76%_Thursday's Hi:+85*F_intervals of clouds & sunshine_a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:75%_overnight Lo:64*F _generally fair_a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds from the north@5>10 mph_humidity:87%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*As I had determined yesterday the only time I ventured out of my air conditioned rooms all day was the short walk indoors up to the lobby to get a couple of breakfast items for today & tomorrow & a look at the forecast for tomorrow & after a quick check of pantry & frig I have no intention of any outdoor activities until Friday when the forecast is for a high in the upper 70s*F & lows in the lower 60s*F..../....*[18:40 UTC-4]*..fresh from my daily shower % taking of my meds..../....another good nights sleep..in bed just after 20:30..next time I saw the clock was about 02:00 & the next was 04:15 before I rolled out of bed..a fairly busy day on my twp FB groups where I'm either a mod or an admin..never sat down to played poker on "Replay Poker" (free site..no actual money changes hands..just game money..chips..no conversion rate to "real money") & because of the decision not to venture out today because of the heat had decided to play an extend session..just before the hour I lost my 250 chip buy-in when my full house got beat by a better full-house..a 2nd 250 chip buy-in & one of the hottest streaks of hands in a long time & by the end of the next hour had built the 2nd buy-in up to 665 chips..a net gain of 165 chips & a good day at the tables..but one thing & a tother I never started eating 1st meal until after 09:00 not finished until nearly 10:00..by just before 16:00 had finished all my online gaming took a break for a cheese sandwich for mid-day(?) meal & by the the time I had all my drafts done for my game blog it was just past 17:00..so I am running well behind my normal days schedule..but than what I consider normal might to others seem as anything but normal..../....as I mentioned above..weather for tomorrow appears to be a "carbon copy" of today's but a bit of a cooling affect on Friday because the wind is predicted to be from the north..at this juncture I see no reason to even consider leaving my air-conditioned rooms before than..well barring the start of the zombie apocalypse  of course..../....all that's left is to prepare & consume my evening meal..probably no time for any more games..but just a quick look-in on my FB groups..but it's been by-enlarge a very quiet..peaceful..cool & pleasant day..ergo.."nite all"....[19:07 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment