Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 26, 2021

 *[15:41 UTC-4]*[+86*F("feels like:"+94*F)_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@11 mph_-humidity:67^%_barometer:30.06"\/_overnight Lo:+64*F_partly cloudy_a stray shower/T-storm is possible_winds from the southwest shifting to the northeast@10>15  mph _humidity:85%_Friday's 80*F_a few passing clouds otherwise generally sunny_winds from the northeast@10>15 mph_humidity :58%_overnight Lo:+62*F_partly cloudy with a 30% chance of occasional showers early Saturday morning_winds e/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:69%]*[[On MT-Today's Playlist]*[17:19 UTC-4]*..so after I checked the weather for the above header I also checked the weather for the weekend & it's going to rain at least part of the day from Saturday thru to Monday..which put the wood to my penciled in schedule..because I will need to get to Aldi tomorrow..ergo..despite the heat today there was a nice 11 mile per hour breeze so decided to walk to Speedway & Dollar General then..& as it turned out the walk was quite pleasant..how-ever..got to Speedway now have for several years have got a discount on my chew by buying a tube of five cans at a time..well Wilbur..they've discontinued that plus the price has increased again & the clerks really didn't understand what was going on either..it wasn't about the increase in price but the lack of a real explanation & I will admit getting a little annoyed for which I did apologize..then  off to Dollar General..just a 6-pack of Fanta Orange & they had their apple pocket pies on sale for 3 for a dollar (usually 2 for a dollar) so got them as well..but they were busy & were training new clerks so that took extra time as well..so much for a quick walk..got back to my rooms..yup..key-card didn't work..so up to the lobby to get a new one..have gotten back to my rooms I updated my budget book as I always do after shopping &..dang..8/27..back-up to the lobby to pay my rent for Septem-ber..I always like to get that done before the end of the month..so that quick walk turned in to an 90 minute marathon..oy vey ..../....another decent nights sleep & another crazy session (80 minutes today)..where one hand told the difference between leaving chips on the table & leaving marginally ahead..otherwise my online game play today went pretty well & was all done by just after 15:00..../....still need to take care of my daily routine of shower & taking of my meds..a meal & ??..really haven't given the rest of the time much thought as yet..but I'm sure at least a couple more check-ins on my groups will be involved..ergo....
...."nite all"....[17:45 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment