Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 1, 2021

 *[15:31 UTC-4]*[We are under a "Special Weather Statement" until 16:45 this evening(see below in footer]*[+63*F_rain_winds from the w/n/w@7 mph_humidity:91%_barometer:29.82"\/_overnight Lo:+54*F_T-storms early w/a 60% chance of rain thru 03:00 Monday then varying clouds_winds w/n/w@5>10 mph_humidity:95%_Monday's Hi:+74*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@ 5>10 mph_humidity:65%_overnight Lo:+55*F_mostly clear_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:78%]*
*[17:01 UTC-4]+..despite the dire forecast there were some "holes" in the storm so after checking the radar this morning the was a "dry" spot just after 09:00 so  I took the opportunity to take the short walk to Aldi..in fact the Sun peaked out from the clouds a couple of times whilst I was on my way there & back..except for a mango which I only occasionally buy just the /usual bananas..a bottle of worcestershire sauce..3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water & a quart of liquid egg whites..nothing out of the ordinary ..so the clerk check out my items & the bill came to 7$ even..I've shopped in grocery stores for years & whether a small or large order can never remember paying an exact dollar amount before..ever..??..just one of the weird oddities that occur from time to time..there was another "hole" just after I posted the weather so down the hill to Dollar General I went..still didn't have a couple of the items I had sought yesterday but did get the apple pocket pies & a couple of packages of  snicker doddle cookies..one my all-time faves (which I freely admit I'm munching on as I enter this posting)..../....slept rather poorly last night but have felt better as the day progressed..another crazy session of poker on "Replay Poker" but won a couple nice pots & left with more chips than I had brung..../....rest of the day has run pretty smoothly & surprisingly for a weekend the work-load on my two FB groups has been quite light..../....still my daily routine of shower & the taking of my meds to attend to & the prep & consumption of my evening meal..& maybe a game or three..ergo.."nite all"....[17:26 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment