Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

 *[16:53 UTC-4]*{We are under a "Heat Advisory until 20:00 tomorrow(see footer)]*[+82*F_partly cloudy_winds from the south@ 10 mph_humidity:73%_barometer:29.91"\/_overnight Lo:+71*F_thunder storms likely beginning about 19:00  & continuing thru 06:00 Wednesday_ an 80% chance of rain_winds s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:88%_Wednesday's Hi:+84_scatter T-storms thru 06:00 returning about 13:00_a 60% chance of rain_winds southwest@10>20 mph_humidity:74%_overnight Lo:+70*F_cloudy w/widely scatter showers/T-storms thru 07:00 Thursday_a 40% chance of rain_humidity:88%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:56 UTC-4]*..am sitting here as I do most evenings around this time looking forward to the end of another day..after started this draft I just "kicked around" for awhile..played some solitaire & listen to a little YT & took my daily shower & took my meds..as you can see from the weather report & forecast above we're in for a hot & went next 36 hours or so..ergo..as/always I intended to spend the next 36 hours in my "fortress of solitude"(aka:my rooms) slept pretty well last night & awoke just after 03:30 & was into my online day..work-load on both of the FB groups I'm either a nod or an admin on was pretty light..I had been experiencing a glitch on one..could comment but wasn't able to post but that's been resolved..today being a Tuesday got my weekly visit from the housekeeping staff here at the hotel I live in..as/of the 4th of August I've lived here for 128 months..it right on the edge of the commercial district of the small city I live in..I don't drive anymore..poor night vision & essential tremor(aka:"old age shakes)..if asked I say there are three reasons why I live where I do..location..location..location..I'm a 12 to 15 minute radius walk to every thing I need..only about ten minutes to my doc's & an urgent care facility basically just across the street & for me it's not only affordably but I actually save money..I consider myself to be frugal..others have accused me of being a "penny pincher"..ok.. when I pinch a penny they advise Lincoln to stop by urgent care..now my dad who was a teen during the depression..when he "pinched a penny"  they put Lincoln in the ICU & alerted the morgue....[have placed an image of the US 1 cent piece(aka:penny) in the footer]..../....all that's left of the day is my evening meal & some look-ins on my FB groups..ergo.."nite all"....
....[18:27 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment