Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 2, 2021

 *[15:40 UTC-4]*[+73*F_fair_winds from the w/n/w@10 mph_humidity:45%_barometer:30.00"~_overnight Lo:+56*F_mostly clear_ winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:72%_Tuesday's Hi:+77*F_mostly sunny_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_ humidity:60%_overnight Lo"+57*F_mostly clear_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:73%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   It's been an interesting day & some of it was not that enjoyable..but it was interesting..I slept somewhat fitfully last night & awoke in a fog & not outside..the fog was between my ears & add to that my joints were stiff & sore & I was having major league balance issues..one of the effects of essential tremor..I was staggering around my rooms  like I's been on a 10 day binge & haven't touched a "drop" since the morning of October 25th 2017..it got better progressively as the day worn on & I was back to gimpy..grumpy old self by mid-morning,,now I've never been a morning person but today was ridiculous..I said interesting..not all enjoyable & parts of it no fun atall...got a pretty normal start to the day at least time-wise..very little on either "The Farthest Side (mod}" or "May the Far Side be with you(admin)" & was playing poker on "Replay Poker" by 04:13..& except for one dummkopf call played well but because of the aforementioned call left a few chips on the table & got right into my sim&solitaire play & even with taking time off to eat my 1st meal sitting in my recliner watching some of the Olympic coverage (which I most generally eat whilst playing on-line) was all done with the day's play..one draft posted & the other started & 2nd meal consumed (always eaten sitting in my recliner..today more Olympics) by just past 14:00..../....took the short walk to Ollie's bought a 3-pack of both under-wear & socks..some of my pairs of both have been getting a little over-worn..& than back to my rooms..really enjoyed the short walk..beautiful day..low humidity..a gentile breeze & a very comfortable temperature.../....still a few things to attend to..my daily shower & taking of my meds & perhaps a sit-down 'neath the shade of ye olde oak tree..my evening meal..a couple more games & just maybe a bit or watching of Olympic coverage..it's been an interesting day & by-enlarge a good one..ergo.."nite all"..../....
....[16:22 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment