Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, August 6, 2021

 *[15:19 UTC-4]*[+83*F_fair_winds w/s./w@10 mph_humidity:55%_barometer:30.07"\/_overnight Lo:+68*F_partly>mostly cloudy _winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:69%_Saturday's Hi:+84*F_partly>mostly cloudy w/a chance of a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds from the south west@5>10 mph_humidity:62%_overnight Lo:+65*F_overcast w/a chance of a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds light&variable_humidity:83%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I had mentioned in Wednesday's posting that it had  been arranged to have lunch with my sibs & their respective mates at/or about noon..so to make sure I had enough free-time this afternoon I decided that rather than post here yesterday I would play the games I normal play on "World of Solitaire" in the morning after poker yesterday afternoon..which I did..../....just a tad of a late start this morning..checked my FB groups & off for a hour+ session of poker on "Replay Poker"..not a great session but one decent hand late re-cooped most of my early losses & left only 8 chips on the table..posted to my game blog & had my day's play done by 11:15..sis & hubby(Bill)..picked me up & up to the next main street north..the restaurant sits right next to the Jefferson County Fair Grounds..fair runs in July..it's the oldest continuously operating fair in the USA..next year will be the 205th (link) & appropriately the restaurant next to It is named "Fairground Inn" now I had taken my smaller sling back & thought I had a pair of readers in it..nope..so my bro assisted..they have a complete menu but they make a great sandwich..mid-day meal..& also as I discovered ..ripple chips..no-brainer for the Old Trollie..a sausage sub with an iced tea..I should have asked if I could have gotten a 1/2 order..I was informed that the proper request is for a "box"..now back in the day it was called a "doggie bag" not that the dog every got any of it..woof..woof..so I've got my sandwich for tomorrow in the frig..just causal conversation but a nice time..got back around 13:30 & took a walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx..some shallots..garlic..chive..pre-cooked/breaded shrimp & a box of "Star Crunch" & at T J's a bottle of sweet ginger chili sauce..../....I guess my plans to get some free time his afternoon worked better than I thought..other than shower & taking my meds & my evening meal have nothing else urgent to deal with..I had penciled in a walk to Aldi for tomorrow but may just decided to take it this today..anyways..ergo.."nite all"....[16:11 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment