Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 23, 2021

 *[16:26 UTC-4]*[+76*F_partly cloudy_winds from the west@6 mph_humidity:82%_barometer:29.81"\/_overnight Lo:+69*F_some clouds_a slight chance of a shower/T-storm is possible_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:89%_Tuesday's Hi:+83*F _AM:some clouds/PM:sunny)_winds w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:72%_overnight Lo:+68*F_partly cloudy_wind from the south@5 >10 mph_humidity:72%]*[On MT-Today Playlist]*
*[17:32 UTC-4]..started the draft for tonight's posting as I must often do & then took my nightly shower & took my meds..was going to sit back down at my desk to finish this posting but decided I needed a sit-down out in the late afternoon/early evening breezes..but rather than grab my folding chair & head for the shade of ye olde oak tree..sat on a bench outside the entrance between the 2nd&3rd buildings..just before I came in I saw two red tail hawks [link] riding the  breeze & the thermals..so all of a sudden the one took a dive over the corner of the building & a whole lot of little bird scattered..was out of view so I wonder if he/she caught his/hers dinner..../....had a very good nights sleep..was in bed by 19:45 & only awoke twice during the night & rolled out of bed just before 04:00..a quick look-in on my FB groups & what I can only describe as a "workmanlike" [link] session on "Replay Poker" didn't win any big pots or lose any but won enough small/blinds pot to leave with more chips than I had brung with me..../....had my online game play nearly completed by just after 11:00 & decided to walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx..just some shallots..garlic..some nice thin asparagus & a couple of pre-made burritos..now I had bought a new pair of boxer/briefs at Ollie's the other day so decided to see what T J's had..dang..just what I can only describe as "sexy guy's" boxer/briefs..all name brands & even at outlet prices to rich for me..besides I haven't dated in more than 20 years & have no desire to start now..be-sides the only ones' who will ever see my boxer/briefs are me & the mortician (hehe),,did get some powered ginger & a quick hello from "H"..off to Ollie's & bought a three pack of gimpy..grumpy..old codger boxer briefs (for about half the price of the above mentioned ones)..& by the time I got back to my rooms..put my purchases away..dealt with a minor glitch in my budget book..a quick meal & finished my game play was nearly 16:00..../....but when I post this all that's left to my day is to prepare & consume my evening meal..last look-ins on my FB groups & maybe a few late games..ergo.."nite all"....[18:09 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment