Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 9, 2021

 *[15:07 UTC-4]*[89*F_sunny_winds from the s/s/w@5>10_humidity:58%_barometer:30.06"\/_overnight Lo:+71*F_generally clear w/a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds from the southeast@5>10 mph_humidity:75%_Tuesday's Hi:+88*F_mostly sunny early w/increasing clouds later with scatter showers/T-storms developing in the afternoon w/a 50% chance of rain_winds from the south@10>15 mph_humidity:65%_overnight Lo:72*F_varying clouds w/a 60% chance of scattered T-storms thru 06:00 Wednesday morning_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:88%]*On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Yesterday about 12:30 took a break for 2nd meal & did a little channel surfing & discovered that TNT was showing the first 6 Star Wars episodes..they'd started with I just after 3 AM..by the time I found them they were near the being  of IV..so decided to take rest of the day off & except for keeping an eye on my FB groups & a short walk to Aldi..the other day all they had was thick asparagus which isn't suitable for microwaving..but yesterday they had some nice pencil thin which is I prefer..well Wilbur..I decided..posting or watching Star Wars..a no brainer.... *[16:00 UTC-4]*..after adding the above to the draft was feeling a little sticky..It's a hot day here for us residents of the North Country of NYS..so took a break..turned the AC on..took a shower & may meds & had a snack of cheddar pop-corn..slept pretty well last night..not to much shaking on my FB groups so off for my morning session of poker on "Replay Poker"..a crazy session..which I cut short at 50 minutes..had only won a handful of pots but was marginally ahead & decided to leave that way..was all but finished with my online play & took a break around 12:00 for my traditional mid-day sandwich & then the short walk up the hill to visit my money & withdraw my "10 day walking around money"..& then back to finish up my day..not that much that really needs doing..a few more check-ins on my group & of course my evening meal..nothing that interesting on the old boob tube..so maybe a few more games need to be played..anyways & ergo.."nite all"....[

No comments:

Post a Comment