Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 12, 2021

 *[15:30 UTC-4]*[+82* w/a slight chance of T-storms w/a 30% chance of rain_we are under another "Heat Advisory" thru 20:00 this evening_winds  from the southwest@12 mph_humidity:66%_barometer:29.88"~_overnight Lo:+70* w/a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:92%_Friday's Hi:+83*F_AM:partly cloudy/PM: showers/T-storms w/a 60% chance of rain_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:79%_overnight Lo:+69*_cloudy>partly cloudy after midnight w/a stray  shower/T-storm possible_winds from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:60%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*[[note]: when I walk around 10:00 this morning saw no evidence that we've had any rain atall so far today..although there is some indication from the predicted radar track that we might get a brief storm mid evening]*
*]17:29 UTC-4]* after adding the weather to the draft of this post I spent sometimes playing a few solitaire games on "World of Solitaire" & have attended to my daily shower & taking of the meds..../....I woke as/always just before 04:00..a decent nights sleep with the exception of dealing with a series of cramps in my left foot..not much shaking my FB groups..dropped a few more chips than/usual on "Replay Poker" but otherwise played pretty well..about 10:00 decided to walk..I needed to go at least to Speedway convenience store for a tube of chew & sometime during the next week or so needed to stop at the in-store pharmacy at Price Chopper to re-fill my HBP meds..I had got a little more "ten day walking around money" in anticipation of that purchase & since Price Chopper & Speedway are in close proximity to each other it made sense to as we would of said back in the day "kill two birds with one stone"..so off I went..whilst waiting for my prescription to be filled I picked up some shallots..garlic..plums..a wedge of Amish blue cheese & a nice piece of pre-cook/breaded haddock & since It was nearby walked up the hill to T J Maxx & got a bottle of sriracha horseradish aioli..ever nice & then over to Speedway for my chew & back to my rooms..a quick break for my traditional sandwich second meal & was finished with all my days online play by just after 15:00..../....except for maybe a few more games on "World of Solitaire"..my evening repast & look-ins on FB my day is pretty well completed..ergo.."nite all"....
....[17:53 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment