Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 28, 2021

 *[6:50 UTC-4]*[+78*F_cloudy_winds from the s/s/e@6 mph_humidity:67%_barometer:30.15"\/_overnight Lo:69*F_partly cloudy w/a 30% chance of isolated T-storms_winds from the s/s/e@5>10_humidity:75%_Sunday's Hi:+82*F_AM:mostly cloudy with a 40% chance scattered T-storms in the afternoon_winds s/s/w@10>15_humidity:76%_overnight Lo:+71*F w/scatter T-storms possible..after midnight an 80% chance of thunder storms_wind from the s/s/w@10>15_humidity:80%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
..I took a break from my online game play about an hour or so ago & just a quick walk down the hill to the plaza just below & saw no evidence that we've had anything more than maybe a light shower over the last several hours..but the current forecast for late Sunday into early Monday..doesn't bode well for the area..??..but there again will this forecast be right..anyways have no intention of finding out except maybe a glance or two out my window..../....I had gone to bed last night about 20:45 & had no problem falling asleep..the next time I saw the clock it was 03:15..no interruptions..I can't remember the last time I'd slept 6&1/2 hours without an interruption..the diuretic must have take the night off (& yes..I had taken it as part of my daily routine the last night) ..now don't get it twisted..I ain't complaining..just baffled or should I say farmisht..same-same..now when I sat done for my morning session of playing poker I had no intention of setting a personal record..but one thing & a tother..was about to leave several times & didn't but ended up playing for 190 minutes..I've played on several different free online poker sites over the last several years & have never played a session longer then just over two hours..anyways lost a couple of big pots & won a couple bigger pots & left with more chips than I had brung with me &  besides played the last half of the session with a couple of players I've been at take with several times & we had a good chat(built into the game)..../....haven't really decided what to do with the last few hours of my day..still need to attend to my evening ritual of shower & taking of the meds..a evening meal for sure..maybe a game or three..look-ins on my FB groups (so far not the typical weekend heavy work-load)..have checked the TV schedule..what is less than nothing to watch?..ergo.."nite all"....[17:27 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment