Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, August 20, 2021

 *[14:57 UTC-4]*[83*F("feels like:"+88*F)_partly cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:66%_barometer:29.90"\/_overnight Lo: +67* _partly>mostly cloudy_a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds light/variable_humidity:91%_Saturday's Hi:+86*F_AM: partly>mostly cloudy/PM: scattered showers/T-storms w/a 60% chance of rain_winds light&variable_humidity:73*_overnight Lo:+69*_mostly cloudy_winds light/variable_humidity:90%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*[[note] I walked twice today this morning 
just after 09:00 & the weather  was quite  comfortable & just after 13:30 & it definitely not..just to hot for this  old man]]*
   I'd walked twice yesterday..once just after 09:00 to the bank to get my "10 day walking around money" & then in the afternoon to get a few things at Aldi & big lots..it had been my intention to post here yesterday but when I checked in on the FB group "May the Far Side be with you" where I'm an admin..I discover 15 either "mod alerts".."member reported content" or comments "flag-ged by FB"..took the better part of an hour to "plow through" them..oy vey..one of the group's hard & fast rules is that we do not allow any political comments or posts & if there are posts/comments that violate that rule the member responsible is removed/ blocked from the group..so I posted a reminder of the rules yesterday..& had to remove/block a couple more today..oy vey.... /....had another decent nights sleep last night & not a bad session on "Replay Poker" all told..but when preparing breakfast discovered that some of my bananas had gotten way too ripe..so the aforemention walk to Aldi for more..& than later to Dollar General..they finally got apple pies in..1 bought 6..a 6-pack of Canada Dry & a bottle of Gatorade Zero..not a comfortable walk..way to hot for this old man & no breeze to speak of..../....had all my online play down by before 15:00 & all that's really left to do is my daily routine of shower & taking of my meds & preparing & consuming my evening's repast & I do believe that an apple pocket pie will be on the menu..../....just check tonight's TV schedule..nadda..except for a "Bones" episode at the top of the hour..ego.."nite all"....[15:39 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment