Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 16, 2017

 I'm having a minor crises, for the last 3 or 4 years I've been using the same Analgesic Gel, I've been getting it within about a five minute walk, apparently they are not carrying it anymore, there is one other place in town but it's out of my walking range, and it would be a devastating result if their didn't have it either......so i guess that i must go on the hunt for a replacement.....if you had my knees, shoulders, back and neck you can understand the need for me to find a different product that works.....
 Nice spring day, picked up some things i needed........the rest of the day has been spent very quietly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment