Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 9, 2017

 Anyone who has read this blog before knows i have a burning desire to bore all my readers with my walks.......the weather up here is finally getting to be a nice spring, and today was a beautiful day....and except for a short walk to see if the pair of Canada Geese which spend time in  the pond just north of me were feeding.....but they were a no show.......i waiting to see the arrival of the goslings, but will still be a few weeks.........last year there were 7 pair of adults and between 25 and 30 little ones......
 but as to the walk, old age can be a bitch.........beautiful warm sunny spring day and all i can say about my legs today was that they reached from my hips to the soles of my feet.....was cold yesterday but the legs were good so walked twice and stocked up so i really don't need to walk until mid week....so by then i trust that the legs will co-operate.........

No comments:

Post a Comment