Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 9, 2017

 As part of the on going construction [ some may say de-construction] of this blog, I have decided to include 3 posts from one of my now extinct blogs "Under the Bridge"[you can find them in  the footers at the bottom of the page].......that blog was more aimed at commentary about political and religious/biblical/social issue [or as some might say my rants].......and to be honest I've basically lost interest in politics......i may still from time to time comment on social/biblical issues......except for the poetry which will still appear on "Troll's Poetry Corner" [link on the left}.........what will result is to bring this going on 15 years project to what it was conceived of [ or is that ill conceived of] in the beginning, that is, a "garbage dump" so to speak for what ever comes out of my very varied, and completely warped mind......although none of the links to the best of my recollection ever appeared on another of my extinct blogs, a links blog "Trollie Hangs Ten".......I've added a bunch.....links that is......[ however my recollection could be questioned]

No comments:

Post a Comment