Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 15, 2017

 tonight while reading posts on Face Book i found a post that supported a hypothesis i had never heard before, whether for better or worse, it's in a topic that is flat in my wheel house, i know where to find on line all of the research tools to test said hypothesis......my conclusions were that it doesn't reach the level of proof to even give it thought to even consider that it's even plausible......but here is the problem I've been mulling over......now if this was on a scholarly page i probably would attack the findings.......but let's face it, if you attacked every post on face book that was at the very least naive, or at the worst just flat wrong......that's probably all I'd be doing and that's not why I'm on face book......I'm there to connect with old and current friends.......
(Please Note: i did not go into any details, and that was a conscience act....)

No comments:

Post a Comment