Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 6, 2017

I've been playing around tonight with the layout of my blog.....it happens from time to time for the going on 15 years this has been around.......i can never leave well enough alone but on the right you will find a new header......."Now Playing".........actually it's not new to this blog..........but i deleted it one of the times i re-did the layout........but decided to bring it back......
 The Faure Requiem.......on a short list of my favorite liturgical pieces I've ever sung......but one time is special to me....i was singing with NorthCountry Choral Society at the time, we generally sang with a small instrumental ensemble and my D who was in High School at the time was in the ensemble......neat experience......
 It is my intention from time to time add to the "Now Playing" list, [been re-named "Favorite Music"]

No comments:

Post a Comment