Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I've probably I mentioned this before but as the old saying goes:
"They say " the second thing that goes when you grow older is your memory, and for the life of me I can't remember the first thing?' "
I have decided if I have a good idea, but can't deal with it right then to write it down
Four problems i see with this however:
1) i have to remember to write it down
2)  i have to find a pad and pen
3) If i do the above, then i have to remember where i put the pad
4) and even if i did all of the above there is 1 more problem:
    4a) why in the name of Abigail Adams.....did i write it down in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment