Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 15, 2017

( I rarely do this but have decided to post here what I have posted on my Facebook timeline)
  after reading and listening to everything that has been reported about the events of yesterday.......and the screen shots I saw of his Twitter and Facebook pages, it's just re-posts of much of what I find on my home page every day........all his were slanted to the left, and although not quite as common I see some slanted to the right......I won't attempt to try to explain why he took that course of action, and this is not about trying to curtail ones rights to believe what they believe, and their rights to express those beliefs on social media..........but I'm left with one nagging question.........did the amount, and tone of 100's of posts attacking the Potus, and the Republican Party.......have a part in inciting this person who attacked in a violent way
(PLEASE NOTE: this is not aimed at any individual, but just what i see as a disturbing trend)
( for those who may not be aware of the event I'm referring to, a lone gunmen targeted a practice for a charity baseball game, the players involved where Republican members of the US Congress and their aids)

No comments:

Post a Comment