Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 9, 2017

  It's been the better part of a week since I posted here, I could give multiple reasons for my absences here but I have no good reasons, or excuses, truth is I'd have to fall back on a bold face lie.......and i won't do that..............there are just times for multiple reasons I may write more then once a day......but if I don't have a rant, or something that just ticks me off, or something I've found interesting.........or just something of interest.....
  On the local Canada goose watch, the goslings are growing by leaps and bounds...however the place that I live, the ground maintenance guy, is not happy with their presence, they have been feeding in the picnic/pool area.......and have left many "calling cards".......I have come to understand the old adage about people that tell tall tales and that is "They have more ---- then a goose" and although I know or have known such people......but from current observation of wild geese.......and their almost prodigious abilities to produce excrement, there have been 1 or 2 people I've known that could give the geese a real run for their 'money' in this arena...........  

No comments:

Post a Comment