Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 2, 2017

  It's been a few days since I've posted.......been dealing with a chronic problem  that only bothers me a coupe times a year, which seriously effects my mobility, fortunately I walked a few days ago, and stocked up on food, and other necessities......but feels better today, still a little sore but should be fine tomorrow.............reminds me of the movie title "My Left Foot".......but in my case it's not the solution, it's the problem......but i can't even remember how many times i hurt my left foot and ankle, both in sport and and also work related, but it must be in the range of 8 to 10...so as we said back in the day: 1) I'm a bit under the weather; 2) I'm off my feed; and just haven't felt like writing....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment