Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

  I've again and done it again, I've had a post removed from a Facebook group, which I know I posted be cause I reread after I posted  I left out a word, heck I do that here on my blog all the time.....and i thought that the response I got was for the last post I had written but it was for the post before and my last post was not to be found, I guess I could have re-posted but the truth is that you don't have to hit me with a stick to get me to understand I'm not wanted, so rather then suffer the shame of being throw out, I just withdrew, I deleted the group from my list........
  The weird thing is that on the face of it........I have at least in theory the same view point that this group says they believe, and besides that am well read in the stated subject, well a little more then that but I will not go into details ( anyone who knows this blog, knows that there are times i deal with a situation in the abstract...no real details)
  But have been there before........a group on Facebook, or on the old Usenet boards claim to want to discuss something, but they don't really want that, what they want is to pontificate their views, they want to field questions from those who are seeking something, but they really, I mean really, don't want a contrary point of view, even if your point of view agrees with them on most points......
  Sorry about that I should have engaged the rant alert.........


No comments:

Post a Comment