Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

  Sometimes my hermit syndrome gets to me and I curl up under my 'bridge' and avoid the world as much as possible.....haven't written here for 5 days or so, and have avoided for the most part Facebook, I could give multiple reasons, but although those reasons would sound very logical, the truth is they, that is the reasons are for the most part, just a facade to conceal excuses........nothing major but have had some minor physical problems.......on top of that the weather has either been hot and humid, or cool, rain and low humidity......and my going on 70 year old body doesn't always react to those weather conditions, truth be told, never react well to that.........
  

No comments:

Post a Comment