Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

(10:22 PM UTC-5)
(+50*F.......clear)
(Brahms: "A German Requiem")
  My WiFi is driving me nuts, admittedly a very short trip, in point of fact you won't need to drive at all, just take my hand and walk me across the street......apparently a piece of the hardware is on it's last legs and it fades out at times.......parts on order finally..but probably won't be here to next week......oy vey
  Had one of those days when the mind just wanted to veg, but the body, stiffness in the joints, demanded a walk, but as a former distance runner (cross-country, 20Ks, & a couple of marathons), not to mention the 60 to 100 miles per week in training, my mind is used to forcing my body to keep going when it that is the body wants to quit, so in this case to save face the mind came up with a couple of "necessary stops" and the walk was done........and yes I sometimes get in knock down, drag out arguments with myself.......

No comments:

Post a Comment