Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

(9:42 PM UTC-4)
(+57*F....clear)
( "Gaudy Night" )
   A cool day but a pleasant one, walked twice......got a whopper w/fries for supper.....I for the last 8 months have been trying to eat more for lack of a better term more healthy.....no Chinese delivery and no fast food.....but one must cheat once in awhile.....and have stopped my almost daily runs on the vending machines.......which has combined to a virtual flood of nickles, dimes, and quarters in several cups.......now counted and residing in coin wrappers......to the tune of $60.......the pennies how ever which I've been collecting for 7 & 1/2 years.........a bucket full..remain ignored and un-counted......oh one other change, on the 25th of June I'll have been "on the wagon" for 8 months.......take with everything mentioned above.....I'm probably in better health then I've been in several years......  

No comments:

Post a Comment