Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 2, 2018

(1:03 PM UTC-4)
(+65*F...mostly cloudy)
(GoldenEye  on AMC)
  AMC is showing 4 Bond movies, back to back 4 of my favs movies, the weird thing is that while these are my fav Bond movies, Pierce Bronson is not may fav Bond, Sean Connery is
  On my walk to day a got most of the way to Aldi before I remembered I had forgotten my quarter .....needed to "free" a shopping cart.....you get it back when your done, but then Aldi doesn't have to pay an employee to "wrangle carts.....but Big Lots was nearby and closer then walking back to my rooms for a quarter......so bought a bottle of roasted red peppers.....with I had been thinking of getting anyways..with quarter in hand walked up to Aldi and a shopper who was about to take his cart back gave me his cart and refused my offer of a quarter........but if I hadn't made the detour to get a quarter I won't have received a quarter......defies logic.....it's just one of those silly things that happens  

No comments:

Post a Comment