Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 17, 2018

(5:06 PM UTC-4)
(+84*F..........sunny)
(Mozart: "Great" Mass in C Minor)
  Beautiful sunny day, but a bit too hot for my liking.......did walk this morning when it was cooler, if +77*F can qualify as cooler, except in relative terms.........just a short walk across the street to Aldi......in "quest" of bananas.........and picked up a package of flat bread......
  I'm a little bummed......FOX has the TV rights to both the World Cup and the U S Open.......so this weekend they've moved the World Cup coverage to FOX !....which I don't get.....and shown the golf on FOX.......now I enjoy golf but I'd rather watch the soccer........I played in college......about 50 years ago but I still love the game........

No comments:

Post a Comment