Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 29, 2018

(10:43 AM UTC-4)
(+75*F......sunny)
( one of my mixes off YouTube)
  According to the long term forecast it's going to be in the 80s and 90s at least for some of the day for most of the next to weeks.......with no rain in the forecast......although I have normally no  breathing problems.....I do have some difficulty in the higher temperatures.....maybe it's just being: 1) 70  years young, or 2) live in an area where temperatures in winter time can reach well below -0*F......which also can "rattle" your lungs......so will keep my walks short, try to time them for early morning, and remember to carry bottled water.........or failing that there are several stops on the way of my walk where I can buy an ice cold bottle of water......not to worry if it gets too dang hot I'll just stay in......and yes Virginia I have AC.........
  I'm not sure whether I mentioned here awhile back that I was experiencing an avalanche of spam on one of my 3 email accounts......at one point it reached near 100/day......from a usual 5 or less.....I'm reasonably sure it was at the same time I started playing a online poker game ( no real money changes hands) which runs no ads........figured they sold my email address and then whoever bought it sold it again.....and again........ad infinitum........ (seems that spellcheck never studied Latin)......( there will be a slight pause here my mix is playing Wagner's "Rienzi Overture")..( now where was I?, what was I doing?,and why?..)........but the amount of said spam has now at least dropped into the range of 10-20 per day, but the weird thing about it with the exception of a thank you from a company I have never done business with, and another trying to loan me money, today 16 of the 18 are from peeps offering to loan me themselves or at least pictures  .......all of which are at least from the name, young ladies.......dang where's a nice honest Nigerian Noble when you need one......seriously I've been online for over 20 years, and know too well never to open spam .......I live by the adage "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" it only took me one time years ago to learn my lesson.......

No comments:

Post a Comment