Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 10, 2018

(1:07 PM UTC-4)
(+72*F .......sunny)
( My Mix on YouTube (mostly  acappella)
  Really nice day had 4 stops I wanted to make, just mostly fresh food, but needed some things for my gorp mix ( okay I known it's now called trail mix, but I know it by the name gorp)....I'm picky about what goes into it, so I buy components and mix my own......today added cashews, chopped dates, and M&Ms.....the first 3 stops were basically out and back, and the 4th was out of the way.....on my walk to the fourth stop I found  myself in front of the front door of my lodgings,  took a pit stop, put what I had purchased away, a few items needed refrigeration, I have a great hatred for crushed chips, and had them alone in a cloth bag, rather then stuffed in with everything else in my sling bag, and didn't need it for the last stop anyways, also my neck and back were talking to me, so a quick application of a deep heat rub........out the back door short cut to stop #4.....and I'm in for the day........plan a quiet rest of the day.....probably a bit of online Texas Hold Um........( see "Trollie's Game Room" link over on the side board)

No comments:

Post a Comment