Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 9, 2018

(3:40 PM UTC-4)
(+73*F .......partly cloudy)
( a "Hornblower" episode)
  I didn't post yesterday, not because of the lack of some dribble to post, but lack of a WiFi connection.....it was down most of the day and finally got all but 1 access point working, and I'll give you 3 guess and the last 2 you won't need, "Which access point doe the old trollie gets his single on, the tech came back today and it's only been back on for about an hour.......I sometime think that an old gypsy witch one  cussed one of my forefathers, if it only happens to one out of many, I'm almost always the one.........  

No comments:

Post a Comment