Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 18, 2018

(12:20 PM UTC-4)
(+85*F.......partly cloudy)
(Wagner: Overtures & Preludes)
  A hot day, but wanted to walk, fortunately there was a fairly brisk breeze , so was quite pleasant, but turned the AC on before I left in case I had overheated, which I hadn't but felt good anyways.....actually was looking for a swimsuit, but came away not getting one, did however get a neck pillow........one of the wrap-a-round kind, have a problem with a stiff neck from time to time.....as to the swim suit deal, another place to look but out of the way on today's walk.....will check another day......where I live there is  an outdoor  pool and in the 7+ years I've lived here I've never even put a toe in it.......but looks like this summer is going to be a hot one.......on the other hand all I intend to do is sit on the edge and dangle my feet.....so a pair of shorts over a good pair of boxer briefs....which i have,,,should prevent any thing else from dangling........

No comments:

Post a Comment