Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 22, 2018

(5:57 UTC-4)
(+79*F.........sunny)
(Now Playing: "Hec Ramsey" pilot)
  Nice day walked early but still feeling the effects of this cold I caught.....I hate having a cold during the summer......they just seem to "drain" the energy out of me more then one in any of the other 3 seasons
  Being retired I have plenty of time normally to surf the net, and attend to to my blogs, Facebook, check out YouTube (I now have 251 channel subscriptions), and play my online games...but I have two events this weekend....both days.....in celebration of my Sis and her Hubby's 50th wedding anniversary....don't really know much of the details other then an "open house" gathering and on Sunday a meal at a local restaurant....their kids have done all the planning, I just have to show up....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment