Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 31, 2021

 *[16:51 UTC-4]*[+70*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@12 mph_humidity:48%_barometer:29.95"\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_ cloudy w/a 80% chance of rain developing after mid-night_winds from the south@10>15 mph_humidity:73%_Sunday's Hi:+67*F _1 70% chance of rain_T-storms/gusty winds & small hail also possible_winds s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:82%_overnight Lo:+56*F_cloudy w/a 70% chance of rain thru 05:00 Monday_winds light/variable_humidity:95%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   If I recall correctly March was supposed to come-in like a lion..not August..oy vey..looks like another day to batten down the hatches(link) & stay in my "fortress of solitude"....I've been a very bad boy..I have in my rooms three small frigs & I had waited for far too long to defrost two of them..so have been spending time this afternoon attending to that less than desirable task & will continue for the foreseeable future..or at least an hour or so more..bad Trollie..no biscuit..../....decent night's sleep..light load of alerts & member request on the FB groups this morning & logged to play my morning session of poker..a typical weekend round played 68 hands..folded most of them..just wild loose play..only won 4 hands..2 were small pots..one a decent size & one was very nice..and left with more chips than I had brung with me..about 09:30 decided to walk..needed to stop at Speedway conven-ience store..a tube of chew..went to T J Maxx..a jar of basil pesto & a bottle of greek pepperoncini & a nice chat with "H" one of the clerks..off to Speedway..as I walk up the clerk already had what I wanted on the counter..I said well after 4 or 5 years you should remember..she replied "try 9 years"..yup..they re-did the place a few years back & she's the last employee from the old store still there..as soon as she said that I remembered..dang..on to Dollar general..needed apple pocket pies..generic veggie juice & a Gatorade Zero..yup..they've already got Halloween Candy but were out of all three of what I wanted..kidded the clerk that it was a deliberate move on their part to get me to stop shopping there..../.....I'm running a little behind schedule today but have spent sometime just listening to YT & thinking about old friends I've lost touch with over the years & wondering for they're doing..../....still a thing or three to do before I take my night's rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:41 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment