Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Despite the fact that I got up before 6 AM to get to work to do what needed to be done so I could get to worship team warm-ups by 8 AM the day has been a gentle one…went to Ponderosa for brunch…I must be going there too often because the cashier was about to tell me what to do with the receipts…and then did a double take and said you know what to do with these…rats…not the best fare but decent…affordable and easy…although I can afford more…why pass on decent food and a senior citizen discount…now I can’t get blood out of pinching a penny like my dad could …but I will not pay for more quality then I need at the time…besides they do have a very fine sausage gravy on the bunch menu which is one of my fav things…

No comments:

Post a Comment