Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Various things contributed to a very flat day at work…so flat that it did not require my extended presence…therefore…(note: I wish the normal fonts had the 3 little dots in a triangle that indicate “therefore “ in geometric and logical equations)…so took the afternoon off…went to the local Ponderosa for lunch…and hit it on the head…they had the 3 most fav things of mine on the buffet at lunch…a very nice pot roast with potatoes and carrots served just with the pot juices (true the beef as over done but still tender and a lot of flavor,how be it a bit stringy)…a green bean casserole…and boiled cabbage…and my usual beef tips entrée…one of these days I must request a comment card and see if there is a way to get a bottle of regular vinegar or malt vinegar on the table…as I was paying my bill I got a greet from the pair behind me and discovered the pastor and associate pastor from the church I attend…the pastor is a great guy…the associate is new and the verdict is still out on him but I think eventually I will get past a few minor things and be cool with him…

Re-watched the current “Top Chef” episode and still can’t believe that none of the chef’s tumbled to the fact that cooking for a California athlete meant surfers and an open fire of some sort…

Watched “Survivor” tonight and Jonathan is gone…thank you…his presence on the show was a major irritant…

But I think that the “ruling group” waited one show too long to divest themselves of the turncoat and could be a factor in the jury’s vote…

‘Tis still a tad early for me and bed but am nodding off as I type this…or is it keyboard this…heck I grew up using slide rules and computers were something you wired to get the results you wanted so modern nomenclature is something I just am not comfortable with…

Nite All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment