Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 2, 2006

A very gentle day all in all…worked 3 and a half this AM but considering it was end of month everything ran smooth. Checked the mail, wrote the necessary checks, posted same, a few errands and a nice lunch of an open face gyro sandwich, rings and coffee at the local upscale greek diner…

And then a quiet rest of the day

Cat Aggie is enjoying herself…snug as a bug in a rug…about 3 hours ago I walked by my bed and there she was in the middle of it and gave me that off pitch trill that passes for her meow…well I covered her in fleece except for the head and except for sticking one leg out the cat hasn’t moved in hours…Smoky has been in front of the heat vent in the living room since I turned the furnace on when I got home 6 hours ago…ah to be cat now that winter has come…

No comments:

Post a Comment