Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I did not watch the entire replay of the current “Top Chef”, (did watch the elimination table again) but I think Mia made a huge mistake…as the best of the comfort food chefs left I think she had a strong chance at the finally four…and I don’t think there was anyway that Elia…who Mia thought she was saving by withdrawing was gone…Michael in my opinion was gone…he did nothing in this challenge but run food from the back of the house to the front…I will miss Mia’s down home southern take on the rest of the challenges…I respect her for her, but I think she made the wrong choice…if you disagree check out how Chef Tom reacted…his comments told me that Elia was not gone, and Mia was throwing away her chance for nothing…

No comments:

Post a Comment