Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 1, 2006

Today was a very weird end of month Friday…no last minute truckloads…none of the drama that usually occurs on such days…no dummy ships from the warehouses but I expect my email inbox to be full tomorrow…sent like 6 hours today staring at my computer terminal trying to set up a max load chart for sales and the CEO…got a rough draft of it done and really wish I could give it to someone to proof read but other then obvious typos…I’m the only one that really understands the math/and what not involved…will sleep on it and look at it tomorrow…although I have a good 4 hours work on inventory tomorrow AM and things that must be done for me in the PM…maybe I’ll going Sunday PM for a few to look at it…

No comments:

Post a Comment