Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Whether I was experiencing flu symptoms , or whether it was something I ate…I have had a rough 24 hours…I tend to believe that it is flu but…never know…felt punk this AM but figured I’d feel better as the day progressed so went to work and was wrong…have some vacation time left…so took the PM off…

This installment of “Survivor”…what can I say…maybe the poorest played game ever…and there is nothing to endear me to root for anybody…I watch it out of rote…but I think the series either has to evolve…or get more interesting player personalities or die a awful death…have not check the Neilson ratings but I would be surprised if they were not down…

My cats have been behaving a bit strangely tonight…which is to say they have been acting quite normally…at least for them…they are cats after all…

No comments:

Post a Comment