Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Physically a very down day…maybe the down day of my 59 years +18 days…awake with every joint stiffer and more painful then I can remember…although I should have done month end inventory today…still have Monday and even Tuesday early to complete that task…and I simply didn’t have the “focus” to even consider trying to do it today…

Ran a few errands and a stop at my fav upscale Greek diner for my weekly “injection” of a gyro sandwich served open faced…

While surfing the TV for something to watch ran across “Real World” marathon, the Brazil series…was caught by it…damn Diem girl…leave you hair short and sport it…you are a babe…

No comments:

Post a Comment