Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Today was the gentle day that my current state of being required, the next two week at work may prove to be more then I’m really willing to handle…because my clerk is off until the new year…but a less then normal commitment to church this AM…a brief run to work…and a nice bunch…I am starting to be too much of a regular at one of the local restaurants…and the cashier tried to guess what I would order…most times she would have been right but was in a different space today and was more then happy to “kid” her a little…my fav waitress…if I was 100 years younger I’d probably chase her until she let me catch her but I’m not…she keeps my water and coffee filled and clears my used plates ( buffet style)…

No comments:

Post a Comment