Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 15, 2006

‘Twas an even day at work, not a great day, not a bad day just kind of a “same old…same old” day. Am basically over the flu but had very little energy today…decided to go to my fav Chinese buffet for supper…it’s been like 4 months since I’ve been there, am in that plaza (oops I guess modern term is strip mall) all the time, but tend to eat at the diner next store to it…upscale diner which features Greek fare…

Have a project to work on tomorrow…one of those things I save for weekend hours…must do it in a vacuum…when phones don’t ring and upstairs peeps are home and leave me alone…estimate shipping weights and measures for products we’ve never made…will amount to a SWAG…but I’m the only one who could come close…ah SWAG is a technical inventory/materials word…stands for scientific wild ass guess

No comments:

Post a Comment