Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

  As i get older memories from my youth flood back into my mind.......there are days that I forget what day or date it is, or what i ate for breakfast, but recalled events that happened sometimes over 60 years ago (if your new to this blog I'll be 70 this December)
  I've always been a prankster, although I don't remember the first one, I'm guessing it was one that I pulled as a kid, on my mom when I still was in my crib...........there are a bunch of not just pranks but some of the crazy stunts I pulled, sometimes on purpose, and sometimes by pure accident, or that I have a long history of being a klutz......( just as an aside you may what to bookmark a Yiddish dictionary........)
  Someday I may recount the disappearance of the Seal of the College I went to, but I'm not sure the statute of limitations has run out..........well legality I'm sure it has, but from the college's point of view........well I did return it.......and I only did it because a senior and a friend had never pulled a prank and didn't want to graduate without being part of one.........well that's my story and I'm  sticking to it........the best part of this, only 2 of us knew about it, but the administration was tearing the campus apart and when found it had only moved like 30 feet, and was in a closet in the administration wing.......and my friend, lookout duty, didn't even know until it was done..........
  The best part was the Academic Dean.......came up to me and said "I don't care what anyone else thinks, I think it's funny"...........but then I was a friend of one of his daughter.......and she was clueless, had no idea I was involved....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment