Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 18, 2017

  My feet are finally getting back to normal, now don't misunderstand.....we're talking normal for my feet at near 70 years old , and many injuries, not counting the ware and tare of 35 some odd years of pounding the cement floors of a factory........so........
  I could walk a tad over a 100 feet to the Asian Bistro just outside where I live, for lunch, or if I order a 10$ minimum, I can get free delivery....now I'm going to tip either way......( the mad one pauses) .....going to cost me the same amount one way or the other.......did I mention I'll be 70 years old soon..........( the mad one winks).......(the mad one picks up the telephone).......

No comments:

Post a Comment