Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 7, 2017

  It's been awhile since I've posted ..........again............been dealing with some re-occurring physical issues.........my feet......the weird thing is for most of my adult life I wore a size 9 1/2 or 10 shoes (sorry US sizes) have no idea what the metric size would be..........but after 35+ years of cement factory floors, my arches have fallen and I now ware size 11 1/2........plus I must admit to damage to the afore mentioned feet thru sports and work related damage.........normally only one bothers me at a time........in the past they've always took turns, but for the last week or so they decided to gang up on me........ but at this point their are getting back to normal..........
  My thoughts and prayers are with the residents of the Houston Area,  and those in Florida.......I have family and Facebook friends that live in Florida....  my advice is RUN!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment